Re: LOD publishing question

Thanks Hugh,

crawling the web accurately is a billion dollar thing nowadays (not my
words) and all the big guys accurately crawl all the metadata now (though
dont give any public api).

I still think a more "focused" version of sindice e.g. just on demand etc
might be useful and have impact but resources are necessarely limited

Announcements with respect to the rest are coming next week :)
have a good weekend and thanks for the thanks, appreciated.

Gio