Re: Evaluation of ontology reuse choices in real-world scenarios

Hi Ghislain,

I did have the same problem recently. Having as premise reuse of
ontologies used for modeling my specific domain, I did a empirical
survey for answering the following questions: Which ontologies are used
by recent projects and datasets published in my specific domain? I found
that a few ontologies are continuosly reused by all projects and
datasets and were the same ontologies used for modeling the dataset in
my project. What projects and datasets use for doing the survey depend
of your domain. You can use some tools very interesting available in the
web, such as [1] and [2]

[1] http://datahub.io/dataset?organization=lodcloud
[2] http://watson.kmi.open.ac.uk/WatsonWUI/index.html

Best regards