Re: [Ann] WebVOWL 0.3 - Visualize your ontology on the web

Great job!

I'm particularly happy because it shows good support for an RDFS
ontology
(http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/webvowl/#iri=http://purl.org/dita/ns).

Lately I see new tools that mostly support OWL ontologies, so thanks a lot!

Colin Maudry
@CMaudry