Re: ORCID as Linked Data

Hi John,

Let us know about the VIVO extension that your team is working on to ingest
into VIVO data from CrossRef . Sure that it will be very useful. Does any
one of your team was in the last VIVO Conference in Austin?

The team from Cornell has developed the integration of ORCID with VIVO. See
http://www.slideshare.net/simeonwarner/orcidvivo-integrationcornellvivo-update-on-orcid-adoption-and-integration.
They presented it in the VIVO Conference.

You can contact http://vivo.cornell.edu/display/individual22972 for more
info about it.

Best,

Alexandre Rademaker