Re: URIs within URIs

Hi Luca

We certainly find a need for that kind of feature (as do many other linked data publishers) and our choice in our PublishMyData platform has been the URL pattern {domain}/resource?uri={url-encoded external URI} to expose info in our databases about URIs in other domains.

If there was a standard URL route for this scenario, we'd be glad to implement it

Best regards

Bill