Re: Updated LOD Cloud Diagram - First draft and last feedback.

Hi Kingsley,

Thank you for your reply.

 > Do you have a SPARQL endpoint that supports the SPARQL Query Protocol?

Yes.

You are right that its SPARQL Endpoin is <http://id.ndl.go.jp/auth/ndla>.

The below is its SPARQL API Specication in English, for your information.
http://iss.ndl.go.jp/ndla/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/api-spec-en.pdf

Best regards,

Yoko

--