Re: Available approaches for transforming key-word based user queries to structured SPARQL queries

Hi Thilini

Welcome to this topic, I worked on this field during my PhD as well, I would like to refer you to some of our outstanding publications, hope to be an appropriate start.

Best of luck in your endeavour.

·       In Press: Saeedeh Shekarpour, Edgard Marx, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo,and Sören Auer, “SINA: Semantic Interpretation of User Queries for Question Answering on Interlinked Data”, Journal of Web Semantics Science, Services and Agents on the World Wide Web, 2014.

·       Published: Saeedeh Shekarpour, Sören Auer, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Daniel Gerber, Sebastian Hellmann, and Claus Stadler, “Generating SPARQL queries Using Templates”, Web Intelligence and Agent Systems Journal 11.3(2013) pp. 283–295.

·       Published: Saeedeh Shekarpour, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, and Sören Auer, “Question Answering on Interlinked Data”, 22nd International World Wide Web Conference, WWW ’13, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May 13-17, 2013, 2013 pp. 1145–1156.

·       Published: Saeedeh Shekarpour, Konrad Höffner, Jens Lehmann, and Sören Auer, “Keyword Query Expansion on Linked Data Using Linguistic and Semantic Features”, 2013 IEEE Seventh International Conference on Semantic Computing, Irvine, CA, USA, September 16-18, 2013, 2013 pp. 191–197.