Re: Generate LOD cloud diagram image

Hello, thanks for the very nice work!  A few comments:

- void:target seems not to generate an arrow, probably because
subject/object first captures ['@id'] (length becomes the length of a
URI, not an array), then tries to get [0]['@id'] again (resulting
undefined, i.e. the first letter of the uri doesn't have the property)
.

- arrows look going from targetObject to targetSubject. Is this direction OK ?

Hope these would help.
cheers,

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name