Re: Princeton WordNet RDF

Indeed! Well done, and deserves a matching good ontology on top of the cake
:)

Beyond recipes pointed by Martin, for inclusion in LOV it lacks a good old
owl:Ontology element with minimal metadata, as described in
http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/Recommendations_Vocabulary_Design.pdf.

Best regards

Bernard

--