Re: Inference for error checking [was Re: How to avoid that collections "break" relationships]

Well, certainly, one could do this if one wanted to.  However, is this a
useful thing to do, in general, particularly in the absence of constructs that
actually sanction the inferenceand particularly if the checking is done in a
context where there is no way of actually getting the author to fix whatever
problems are encountered?

My feelings are that if you really want to do this, then the place to do it
isduring data entry or data importation.

peter