Re: json ann

Hi Paolo,
It means that JSON-LD is working its way through the W3C Candidate Recommendation process now. [1]   My editorial - It is good news IMO that a bridge between the JSON developer community & Linking Open Data project has been forged.  I encourage you to read the CR doc & provide feedback.

FYR:
"This document was published by the RDF Working Group as a Candidate Recommendation. This document is intended to become a W3C Recommendation. If you wish to make comments regarding this document, please send them to public-rdf-comments@w3.org (subscribe, archives). W3C publishes a Candidate Recommendation to indicate that the document is believed to be stable and to encourage implementation by the developer community. This Candidate Recommendation is expected to advance to Proposed Recommendation no earlier than 01 October 2013. All comments are welcome."

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-json-ld-20130910/