Re: Call for maintainers - Musicbrainz RDFa markup

There's no objection to having decorated URLs available (unRESTful as it
is, I agree that directly accessing the RDF doc can make life easier) but
they must be the target of 303 redirects: e.g., since we've made
http://musicbrainz.org/artist/b10bbbfc-cf9e-42e0-be17-e2c3e1d2600d#_ represent
The Beatles therefore
http://musicbrainz.org/artist/b10bbbfc-cf9e-42e0-be17-e2c3e1d2600d must
resolve to RDF (directly or via 303).