Re: querying for ontology usage statistics

Shawn,

I have. It provides a snapshot of the most popular namespaces from Feb.
2011. I'm interested in current usage statistics for more that
just the top 100. Also those top 100 are caluclated by examining usage of
prefix.cc, and Richard explains some of the limitations of that approach
in his post.

Joel.