Re: TRank (Ranking Entity Types) pipeline released open-source at ISWC2013

On 10/22/13 8:48 PM, Michele Catasta wrote:
> TRank is a pipeline that, given a textual/HTML document as input,
> performs named-entity recognition, entity linking/disambiguation, and
> entity type ranking/selection from a variety of type hierarchies
> including DBpedia, YAGO, and schema.org.
>
> TRank has been nominated as best paper at ISWC2013.
> We have now released TRank open-source for others to use:
> https://github.com/MEM0R1ES/TRank
>
> It provides good test coverage, continuous build, and exhaustive
> documentation. You can use it as is, or easily integrate your own
> entity type ranking algorithm to compare against or to build on top of
> TRank. Bug reports and pull requests are welcome!
>
> We also recommend to watch/star the GitHub repository, as we will be
> releasing soon the MapReduce implementation of TRank.

Nice work!

Do you offer a Web Service too? Basically, along similar lines to many
of the other entity extraction services.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen