Re: How to publish SPARQL endpoint limits/metadata?

On 10/08/2013 11:46 AM, Frans Knibbe | Geodan wrote:
> I am experimenting with running SPARQL endpoints and I notice the need
> to impose some limits to prevent overloading/abuse. The easiest and I
> believe fairly common way to do that is to LIMIT the number of results
> that the endpoint will return for a single query.
>
> I now wonder how I can publish the fact that my SPARQL endpoint has a
> LIMIT and that is has a certain value.

Besides VoID and SD as others already mentioned, here is another take on
this problem:

While I can see that making the feature or configuration set available
and machine-friendly is a nice to have, I don't know of any tooling
that's out there, is capable of factoring in this type of information.
Not to mention whether the triple statements which pertain that
information will be /easily/ identifiable by users.

I feel that something like this may better announced in plain ol'
documentation any way.

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i