Re: How to publish SPARQL endpoint limits/metadata?

Hi Barry,

Thanks, I did not know about the SPARQL Service Description. It seems to
be exactly the thing that is needed to communicate things like service
limitations. The way one can access the service description is nice and
straightforward. However, I can't see any standard service properties
that could be used for making service limitations known. Perhaps
sd:Feature
<http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-service-description/#sd-Feature> could be
extended, but if I create my own extension, how could that be of help to
an agent probing the endpoint?

Regards,
Frans

--