Re: representing hypermedia controls in RDF

Hey Ruben,

regarding RFC6570, I'm not planning to adopt it, since the
specification is better suited for building URIs, not matching them
(1.4 Limitations): "In general, regular expression languages are
better suited for variable matching"
I'm using JAX-RS syntax since it can be used for matching and
building, and has utility classes that help you do that.

I don't like how Linked Data API uses endpoints either. I reuse
api:ListEndpoint in some of Graphity ontologies, but give it no
special meaning. If I understand right what you want, I am using SIOC
to define the parent/child relationship between resources (which is
usually represented by a slash in the URI):
http://rdfs.org/sioc/spec/#term_Container

In your case, it could be:

</topics> a sioc:Container .
</topics/Global_Warming> sioc:has_space </topics> .

Cheers,

Martynas
graphityhq.com