RE: representing hypermedia controls in RDF

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 9:22 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 11/21/13 2:00 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:34 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> >> But I am looking for Turtle, hence:
> >>
> >> curl -ILH "Accept: text/turtle"http://purl.org/hydra/core
> >>
> >> :-)
> > Sure.. but the server is still free to return an alternative media type
if
> > it is unable to obey to the Accept header.
>
> Well it has an HTTP 406 for communicating that back to the client i.e.,
> being a little more helpful :-)

Not sure this is more helpful.. it introduces an additional RTT in the best
case. In the worst case the interaction stops there.

> Anyway, do you have a URL for a Turtle doc?

No, as I said, at the moment I don't serve a Turtle version. Of course you
can use a translator to turn the JSON-LD into Turtle (but you know that)..
here's a link

   http://bit.ly/hydra-core-ttl

just in case.

--