Re: representing hypermedia controls in RDF

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the pointer. POWDER is definitely interesting and relevant,
but I’m a bit hesitant to apply regexing.

In general, I’m quite a fan of opaque URLs; that is, let the server maintain full control.
While HTML GET forms are a level-breaker in that regard, I like the strictness about them:
there’s only one way to get from the form to a URL, and the server is still in control because it created the form.

What are your thoughts about this?

Best,

Ruben