Re: representing hypermedia controls in RDF

Hi Ruben,

I haven’t used it (or really read the spec) but you might be interested in taking a look at the Linked Data Platform 1,2], which provides some patterns for expressing create/update/delete hypermedia controls in RDF.

I’d be interested to hear what your specific use case is.

//Ed

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp-ucr/