Re: Data Cube implementations

It would particularly helpful to hear from anyone who is either using or
planning to use the following parts of the vocabulary:

1. Cubes using a "measure dimension"
    - qb:measureDimension, qb:measureType

2. Non-SKOS hierarchies (e.g. geographic containment)
    - qb:HierarchicalCodeList, qb:parentChildProperty, qb:hierarchyRoot

Dave