Re: Data Sharing - a video

Hello Michael,

I think that you've picked up on a subtle but important point: many of
us indeed feel exactly like animated bears, speaking someone else's
text, somewhat slowly and unnaturally while shaking our heads, when we
try to share data. ;)

Karen Hanson, Alisa Surkis and Karen Yacobucci at NYU Health Sciences
Libraries have done an uncanny job of capturing some essential
features of the data sharing 'experience' in health care and the life
sciences. It's actually brilliant!

Best,
Scott