Re: Best way for exposing Linked Open Data. Wrapper vs scrape

Luca,

If there is a community of interest amongst your users, i.e. a shared
domain, then someone will need to do the work of expressing the concepts
and structures of that domain in Linked Data form.  I suspect that is a
job which will fall to you, whatever technique you decide on to publish
the data.  Without such a shared framework/ontology there will be little
merit in bringing all this data together.

Richard

--
*Richard Light*