Re: Summarising dbpedia country coverage

Couldn't resist taking a quick snap during this afternoon's rehearsal,
with our partner Michael from fluidOps, and a sneak preview of one of
the slides showing that several of the geo (and temporal) visualisations
in the next EUCLID module webinar on June 10th, many of which have been
specially built over MusicBrainz for us by fluidOps:

MusicBrainz visualisations

Barry