Re: Is science on sale this week?

All,
for the record, the ISWC series publishes its proceedings freely accessible on the Web outside Springer Link.
I personally negotiated this right with Springer when I chaired ISWC 2006.
This was negotiated for the whole series, not just that year.
This was backed by SWSA, who promotes the conference series, as they all agreed it would not make sense for a conference like ISWC not to have open, freely accessible proceedings online.
This has always been the case for the WWW conference series as well.

Cheers
Daniel
---
Daniel Schwabe                      Dept. de Informatica, PUC-Rio
Tel:+55-21-3527 1500 r. 4356        R. M. de S. Vicente, 225
Fax: +55-21-3527 1530               Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22453-900, Brasil
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~dschwabe