Re: Final CFP: In-Use Track ISWC 2013

Hi Norman, I have heard the same from ADOBE people. its not the PDF it
is YOU not wise enough as to know how to generate a PDF.
Unfortunately, I dont work with PDFs generated by me, I have to deal
with those coming from publishers; probably they should attend a
training for generating PDFs.

It is great to hear ":libraries for destructuring and rummaging around
in PDFs are not very easy to use (no need for 'jailbreaking'". Please
point us to such libraries and tutorials for destructuring the PDF. So
far, for practical purposes the content is locked up and in deep need
for jail braking so that it can be effectively used. But, as u pointed
out, it may be just because we dont know how to generate PDFs. BTW, I
am ccing this to Casey, we work together and we are eager to hear
about those libraries.

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/