Re: Final CFP: In-Use Track ISWC 2013

Hi Sebastien,

I use latex as well. Utopia is a pdf reader.

But utopia does support referencing bits of the pdf. As I understand, they
are moving to extending the open annotation ontology. I've cc'd Steve
Pettifer who created Utopia and who will known the ins-and-outs.

Currently, they store all the annotations separately.

Thanks
Paul