Re: Publishing Wordpress contents as linked data

Am 01.05.2013 17:50, schrieb Hugh Glaser:
> Thanks Angelo, a great step, and I look forward to being able to use it.
> For those who are thinking of getting it, it requires PHP 5.3.0+, and so you might want to check your PHP version.
> My hosting service is running PHP 5.2 actually (5.2.17), so I can't run it.
> Unless the 5.3 dependencies could be removed? :-)

Hi Hugh,

I am using namespaces that unfortunately are not supported before 5.3...
It was not an easy decision, but since PHP 5.3 is over 3 years old I
chose to require it in favor of cleaner code.

I recommend to ask your hosting provider to get up to date. Security
vulnerabilities haven't been fixed since 2 years. (http://php.net/eol.php)

Best regrads,
Angelo