Re: A request for conference organizers and promoters

On 05/01/2013 05:30 PM, Leon Derczynski wrote:
> A noble initiative; if there is a technology where I can input both tex
> and xhtml+rdfa and produce documents as beautiful and well-set as the
> current xelatex/pdf route, then I am in. But I remain (perhaps
> embarrassingly) unaware of such a technology.

If I understand you correctly, I believe we already have TeX as the
current practice. We are working on the latter.

The community started on [1]. Surely there are others that should be
reviewed and improved upon by interested parties. We only have our will
to make it better. So, I can only encourage you to contribute your bit.
We are all trying to figure out this Web technology thing dangling
around. :)

[1] https://github.com/csarven/linked-research

-Sarven