Re: Why is it bad practice to consume Linked Data and publish opaque HTML pages?

We use ODC-By with a "special cases" clause for some of our datasets to account for Linked Data situations. Thoughts and comments about this approach would be welcome.

http://purl.oclc.org/dataset/WorldCat
http://viaf.org/viaf/data

Jeff

Sent from my iPad