Re: Visualizing Linked Data - did we miss anything?

Thank you for the feedback!

I am currently collecting as many visualisation-tools and have to started to classify them a bit,  to list the type of functionalities that they support and the level of maturity of the implementation (prototype vs. product)
This is why the list in the outline was a bit incomplete.

Naturally, I will post the results here, hoping to get them ready quire soon.