Re: Visualizing Linked Data - did we miss anything?

Thanks for pointing that out. My hosting had some problems yesterday, I
checked and all the demos are working now.

Re. LODSPeaKr, it is not focused on the music domain, it happens that
sometimes I like to use examples from music. In a different domain,
http://healthdata.tw.rpi.edu is a portal for health data based on
LODSPeaKr. We recently won the first prize in the HealthData Metadata
Challenge with it. http://logd.tw.rpi.edu (focused on government data) also
uses LODSPeaKr and you can check more demos and applications at
http://alangrafu.github.com/lodspeakr/applications.html

Re. the domains used, I'd suggest finding something that is appealing to
the community you try to reach. When I present examples for general
audiences I try to use well-known examples, like in
http://lodspeakr.org/beatles. Last time I presented LODSPeaKr it was to a
group of people related to climate and earth science, so I create a demo
related to climate change.

Hope it helps

Alvaro Graves-Fuenzalida
Web: http://graves.cl - Twitter: @alvarograves