Re: Visualizing Linked Data - did we miss anything?

Dear Maria,

I created a few Open Source tools that may be relevant to the EUCLID
project:

- visualRDF (https://github.com/alangrafu/visualRDF) is a tool to visualize
and explore RDF graphs
- Visualbox (http://visualbox.org) is a tool to create visualizations based
on Linked Data via SPARQL queries.
- LODSPeaKr (http://lodspeakr.org) is a framework to create Linked Data
applications

Let me know if you have any question re. these tools.

Best,
Al

Alvaro Graves-Fuenzalida
Web: http://graves.cl - Twitter: @alvarograves