RE: VIAF SPARQL Endpoint

I believe there is a mechanism to push/pull VIAF links into Wikipedia. I don’t know if those are then available downstream for processes like DBpedia extraction.

Jeff

From: Dimitris Kontokostas [mailto:kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 7:03 AM
To: Young,Jeff (OR)
Cc: Hugh Glaser; Linked Data community
Subject: Re: VIAF SPARQL Endpoint

Thank you all for your replies,

I wanted a SPARQL endpoint mainly for linking purposes. However, since the DBpedia links are already there, it would be nice to have them at DBpedia too.

DBpedia already has a dedicated repo for external links [1]. It would be great if you could make a pull request and have them included in the next static release.

Best,

Dimitris

[1] https://github.com/dbpedia/dbpedia-links