Re: ORCID no longer relevant?

Regarding the specific question of the orcid.org proxy returning
correct http conneg results --- a must in order to be linked data
"savvy" --- a couple years ago a similar observation was made of
crossref.org and they remedied the situation nicely.

Since a few of the people involved in ORCID
<http://orcid.org/about/team> are familiar with the CrossRef.org
situation, maybe a similar result can happen?

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations