Re: Linked Data Glossary is published!

Hi Ghis,
The Community Directory has transitioned to the the Open Data Directory CG of which you're a member :-). Some of the same people who support the the Directory also contributed on the glossary development. We can incorporate new features as the CG has the time & resources to commit.  Let's discuss further in July.  Dave's suggestion is a good one IMO & I can see how to make it work if others think so too.

Bonjour ne,
Bernadette