Re: Linked Data Glossary is published!

Hi Ghis,
Now that the glossary is published, we're considering publishing through OpenDataDir CG as LOD.  Will reach out to this list when the planning phase happens, already some great suggestions from various people on how to keep this current & useful.   Agree with your recommendations :-)

Cheers,
Bernadette