Re: RDF Investigations

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> wrote:

...snip

> Well, its a formal, artificial, language, and it comes with a semantics as part of its definition. Just like many other logics in many logic textbooks, many programming languages, etc.. So yes, I guess it does "privilege" that semantics, since that semantics is part of it (by definition).

Hi Pat,

Out of mercy for the other folks on the list, I think the thing to do
is address the points you've raise one way or another in blog posts.
I somehow doubt there's very much interest in watching the two of us
text up with sufficient detail, if it seems appropriate I'll post a
note and you can have another go at me then.

Thanks,

Gregg