Re: Poll: What Are RDF's Unique Characteristics?

On 6/24/13 7:12 PM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> Hi Kingsley,
> On 24 Jun 2013, at 22:59, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/24/13 5:44 PM, Hugh Glaser wrote:

>>> The poll says "Distinguishing", not "unique".
>>> I think these are quite different.
>>> Are you going to infer the answer to your question from the poll results?
>> Sorta.
>>
>> I can change the questions if they are confusing.
> I'm not sure I understand.
> You aren't saying you will change the questions after they have been answered, I am guessing.

No.

> So should we read the poll as it says, "Distinguishing", or is it something else, such as "Unique"?

I want to stick with "Distinguishing" i.e., which one of these
characteristics distinguishes RDF from anything else.
> By the way, you do know that polldaddy lets people vote a lot of times, don't you?

It has some checks against multiple votes.

Also note, I have no problem stopping an restarting this poll if is
there are questions anyone feels should be added. My immediate priority
is actually getting the right questions in place.

Kingsley