From: Dominic Oldman [mailto:doint@oldman.me.uk]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 3:51 AM
To: public-lod@w3 org
Subject: List membership - more women

Just a quick aside - I have noticed that I haven't seen any posts from women members.

Is this because there aren't any, or very few?

I was just wondering why that was and how we could individually, and as a group, encourage more women to contribute. I think that the list would benefit greatly from this.

Dominic

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android