Re: Proof: Linked Data does not require RDF

On 6/19/13 10:47 PM, Young,Jeff (OR) wrote:
> My impression is that Kingsley is arguing that triples is triples. Concrete syntax is irrelevant, even if those triples are barely recognizable by naive agents. If that's what he's saying, I would agree. Converting barely recognizable triples into a standard form is a trivial process.

Yes, that's my point. It's why I say that RDF didn't invent the Triple.

I've posted a document denoted with the URI/URL
<http://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/DropBox/Public/Linked%20Data%20Resources/linked-data-rdf-test2.ttl>
in defense of my claim :-)

Kingsley

> Jeff