返: Proof: Linked Data does not require RDF

I agree on this point. That was a prerequisite of my statement above.
You don't have to know English grammar to produce sentences in English.
However, knowing the grammar will let you produce better, more understandable
sentences. RDF is the grammar of linked data.

Tore

* Please no comments pointing out errors in my English...