List etiquette [was Re: Proof: Linked Data does not require RDF]

On 06/19/2013 08:33 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Maybe subject of another thread, but this is your fundamental
> assumption: every one that subscribes to this list assumes that Linked
> Data and RDF are one and the same thing.

Kingsley, it has been REPEATEDLY pointed out to you that neither I nor
(AFAICT) *anyone* else on this list believe that Linked Data and RDF are
"one and the same thing".  And yet you continue to make this blatantly
false claim.  PLEASE STOP!!!

Please have the professional integrity to avoid such obviously false
characterizations of other people's positions.  They are destructive to
what could otherwise be a legitimate debate about how this community
chooses to define the term "Linked Data".  And they are DAMNED ANNOYING.

The only way we are going to make constructive progress on this list is
if those with differing views honestly try to *understand* those
differing views and attempt to address them *accurately*, rather than
repeatedly making provocative misleading caricatures of them.

Thank you,
David