Re: Ending the Linked Data debate -- PLEASE VOTE *NOW*!

Some speak about "linked data", and other speak about "linked" and "data".
How can they possibly agree?

This is really a very old debate, and it can go forever
"A white horse is not a horse"
http://www.thezensite.com/ZenEssays/Philosophical/Horse.html

Bernard