Re: Ending the Linked Data debate -- PLEASE VOTE *NOW*!

On 06/13/2013 03:28 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> I would *suggest* something that goes something like this:
>
> Does the term "Linked Data" imply the use of RDF?

You need to specify the context or community in which the term is used.
  Otherwise the answers would meaningless.  A term of art *always* has a
context.

But it would be interesting to see where are the boundaries of that
context.  I.e., to answer the question: 'Within which (sub-)groups does
"Linked Data" retain its specific meaning as a term of Art?'

David