Re: Ending the Linked Data debate -- PLEASE VOTE *NOW*!

On 6/13/13 3:34 PM, Luca Matteis wrote:
> Again, not sure what the big deal is. It's like asking: Does the term
> "Web" imply the use of CSS?

It doesn't.

HTML, maybe-ish.

> Sure it does. It's an important part of the Web as it allows people to
> style their documents.

See my comments above.

The single most important feature of the Web is that loosely coupling
lies at the core of its architecture. That means the system is dexterous
and tolerant, by design its acceptable of variety and evolution.

Kingsley