Re: Representing NULL in RDF

David,

You are right and I should have clarified that.

First of all, nulls in rdbms are... hairy.

If you have outside knowledge, which could be given to an automated system,
then generating a triple with a blank node *could* be the right thing to
do. But it all depends on the ... semantics :) Unfortunately, at least in
RDBMSs, a lot of the semantics are in the devs head or in the application
code.

I'm jumping into this thread right in the middle so apologies if I'm
stating something that was already said or obvious.

Just my 2cts.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com