Re: Linked Stuff [was Re: RDF's challenge]

On 6/11/13 6:26 PM, Luca Matteis wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Kingsley Idehen
> <kidehen@openlinksw.com <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>     In my eyes, heterogeneity is the spice of life, a critical virtue
>     reflected in the Web's architecture.
>

> But without HTTP there would be no Web. So you need to draw the line
> at some point to make things work concretely.
What does HTTP have to do with RDF, implicitly? Of course the World Wide
Web is woven together via HTTP. What point are you trying to make about
the Web that's contrary to the statement I made above re., heterogeneity
being the spice of life?

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com