Re: Linked Stuff [was Re: RDF's challenge]

Nice message, David.
Yes, Luca, http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html is where we should look to understand what is now meant by Linked Data.
http://5stardata.info/ is nice, but I would not sign up to it (just because the domain 5stardata.info has been registered!? - interesting provenance) - it would need a lot more discussion before I agree that it captured the Linked Data term as well as http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html

This is a really important discussion - I am hoping their will actually be an outcome so that I can decide whether the LOD list is somewhere I want to stay subscribed.
If Linked Data does not mean RDF, I'm out of here and will look for another list, or just stay with SemWeb.
Alternatively, people who think otherwise can start a Linked Stuff initiative and list.
It is a true/false question for me.

There you go.
I'm off to http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/line-up/all tomorrow, so look forward to seeing the outcome next week :-)
Best