Re: Linked Stuff [was Re: RDF's challenge]

Why are we worried about all of this? "Linked Data" is clearly defined by
the four principles of Tim-Berners Lee [1]. RDF is in there. So in order to
be Linked Data it has to use RDF.

If you don't want to use RDF, then you're not doing Linked Data. You're
just doing something else and you're free to call it whatever you want.

1. http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html